Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for ecommerce, helping ecommerce brands establish credibility by building trust and giving their customers a voice. The team at Stamped created a platform to help brands have stronger relationships with their customers through Reviews and Loyalty.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
Do you love speaking to people, solving problems and setting customers up for success? We're looking for an experienced Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our Onboarding team.
You will be the first point of contact for merchants who have recently joined our platform. Your role will be to ensure our merchants implement Stamped products successfully while supporting them to achieve the results and value they want. If this opportunity excites you, then we invite you to apply!
- Manage the onboarding relationship with multiple merchants, ensuring a successful implementation and set up
- Advise merchants on Widget installation/replacement, liaising with internal tech teams as required
- Facilitate customization requests, and coordinate with the dev team on complex requests
- Bring merchants through Onboarding set-up for functionalities that require input and decision making (ie. Loyalty program structure build, enabling conversions-focused features)
- Provide business strategies to unify a merchant’s tech stack, and solutions for efficiency and/or automation
- Work to help vet and close deals from a technical requirements perspective for both our Enterprise Sales team and development partners/agencies
- Create customized product demos and proof of concepts for use during virtual client demonstrations
- Assist new accounts with importing reviews and rewards data for migration cases
- Continually evaluate processes and make recommendations for improvements or efficiencies
- Experience in customer onboarding or implementation within the technology space
- Ecommerce experience is an asset (ie. Supporting Shopify BigCommerce, Magento or WooCommerce)
- Familiarity with web APIs. You won’t need to write code or build an app, but you must be able to understand API documentation, use a REST client and know how to conceptualize an API solution
- A good project management mindset. This is not a true project management role, but does share some skills with it, especially managing expectations and getting alignment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Desire to learn, master and teach our growing Enterprise Customers and Agencies
- A curious mind for how things work and what makes them tick, an affinity for helping and teaching merchants, and a constant thirst to learn about the next best thing
- A strong knowledge of csv file formatting and utilization of Google Sheets
- A great phone presence that includes an awesome sense of humor
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Grow and own your area
- $650 home office set up allowance
- $650 annual education budget
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- A key member of our growing Onboarding team!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
At Stamped, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive space where people are free to be their whole and authentic selves. If you are excited about this role but your previous experience does not align with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You might be a fit for this or one of our other opportunities.