Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for ecommerce, helping ecommerce brands establish credibility by building trust and giving their customers a voice. The team at Stamped created a platform to help brands have stronger relationships with their customers through Reviews and Loyalty.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
Are you currently a SaaS Customer Success Manager looking for that next big challenge? Does joining a small team where you can have an enormous impact on the direction of a fast-moving start-up sound exciting? Do you believe that there can be no business success without customer success? If you answered yes to these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a pro-active, personable, and resourceful Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will be a key partner in our customers’ success, not only helping to get them up and running on our platform but also transforming their businesses with our platform. This role is not for the faint-hearted, we are looking for people who want to roll up their sleeves and make things better so that we exceed our customers’ expectations every day.
Note: Please only apply if you are comfortable working remotely and within the PST timezone.
- Work with a number of customers on a 1 to many basis while holding a small book of dedicated accounts
- Act as a trusted advisor to key merchant stakeholders to drive solution adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve value
- Build strong relationships with our merchants, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their businesses more successful
- Guide and educate the merchant utilizing various self-help options and articles
- Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help ensure we quickly resolve merchant onboarding or optimization issues
- Proactively reach out to merchants to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell
- Help develop and implement best practice methodologies, tools and processes that will help us ensure merchant success
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics
- Optimally identify and mitigate the risk of churn
- Ensure high merchant satisfaction and reference ability
- Serve as the voice of the merchant during discussions with the product, marketing and support teams helping to prioritize feature requests, bug fixes and better serve our merchants
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and the ecommerce space to effectively drive greater merchant engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific needs
- Accurately document contact summaries and follow-up opportunities
- Experience in a customer success or account management role within a SaaS company, past start up and/or ecommerce experience would be an asset
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and proactive team player who is self-motivated and able to think on their feet when dealing with customers
- Tech-savvy and with a passion for learning and improving
- Experience in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise across all levels and departments both externally with customers and within Stamped
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Grow and own your area
- $500 home office set up allowance
- $500 annual education budget
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- A key member of a growing Customer Success team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
At Stamped, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive space where people are free to be their whole and authentic selves. If you are excited about this role but your previous experience does not align with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyways. You might be a fit for this or one of our other opportunities.