Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for ecommerce, helping ecommerce brands establish credibility by building trust and giving their customers a voice. The team at Stamped created a platform to help brands have stronger relationships with their customers through Reviews and Loyalty.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped to the next level!
We’re looking for a customer obsessed, self driven, technical problem solver to join our fully remote merchant support team. This role will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to troubleshoot and resolve our most complex technical solutions. This individual will play a key part in fostering an exceptional customer experience for our merchants while supporting their needs, growth, and engagement on our platform.
- Effectively resolve highly technical support tickets, while maintaining a high level of personalized support
- Ensure timely and clear communication, following up consistently with our merchants and internal teams
- Assist users with advanced requests or issues involving HTML/CSS/API/SQL
- Act as an internal technical subject matter expert, educating the support team on technical aspects of our product
- Assist our sales and success teams by taking l calls with enterprise accounts as needed
- Help build our developer knowledge base and create material to demonstrate API functions
- Escalate tickets as needed to Engineering and follow up on their progress
- Keep informed on new technical product information as the product evolves and help disseminate updates to the team
- Help drive our monthly CSAT goal
- Extensive experience in a technical customer support role in a tech or high growth SaaS company
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues, JS conflicts, and to distinguish between user error and actual system defect.
- Strong understanding of REST & GraphQL APIs.
- Deep proficiency in HTML, CSS, Vanilla JS & jQuery
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with MSSQL and SQL scripting
- Familiar with SaaS Enterprise Applications (Zendesk, Jira, Slack etc.).
- Highest degree of initiative and proven ability to work unsupervised.
- Basic understanding of web technologies (e.g. iFrames, shadow DOMs, SPAs, etc.) and browser console debugging tools.
- A natural self starter who can easily prioritize and juggle multiple priorities
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- Desire to make a difference and be part of an amazing team
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience in eCommerce platforms like Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and Magento.
- Experience in writing/web content creation
- Proven PHP experience.
- Experience analyzing performance using performance monitoring software such as Google Lighthouse.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental leave (up to 12 weeks)
- A key member of a growing Customer Support team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.